Are you using vCita yet?
I just ran across their Product yesterday and it has some amazing potential,
vCita is a new way to engage and meet your online audience, acquire clients and provide services online. vCita provides a meeting scheduler, online video meeting room, phone conference service, online payment system and a single management dashboard.
vCita enhances your online presence, making it more actionable. Anyone can start using vCita free, as a standalone contact webpage or incorporate it into any existing website, blog or social network page.
Once you are contacted using the vCita widget or contact page, vCita helps you effectively manage your interaction with your target audience, facilitating communication, meetings, payments and even recording your video meetings for future review.
You can send messages, schedule and conduct video meetings or phone calls, collect payments and obtain insights on who approaches you as well as on the effectiveness of your online presence. All these are easily accessible through a single web dashboard.
How Do I Start?
Signing-up to vCita is quick and easy:
- Start here by filling in your email address.
- Set your payment preferences (free meetings, hourly rate, and optional introductory meetings).
- Create your vCita Widget or your standalone vCita Contact Page – depending on whether you wish to integrate vCita into your existing website or create a standalone contact page.
- Set your work hours or automatically synchronize availability with your Google Calendar.
Once you are done signing-up:
- Your followers and clients can send a message or schedule a meeting with you right from your website or your vCita contact page.
- Your meetings take place in vCita’s video meeting room or in your private vCita phone conference.
- You may send meeting invitations to your clients.
- You may use vCita to send payment requests for any other services you provide, and even set an hourly fee for meetings – vCita will verify the payment method upon scheduling and will complete the transaction after the meeting has taken place.
Who Should Use vCita?
Anyone who wishes to be contacted online, acquire new clients by offering introductory meetings or provide advice and services for a fee. vCita is a great way to create a new revenue source for you and your business.
vCita can be a great fit for: bloggers, consultants, personal and business coaches, technology experts, lawyers, financial and tax advisors, psychologists, medical professionals, career advisors, and many more.
Did you see the cool little Contact Pop Up? Check out the Widget to your Right.